Late availability, St Agnes self-catering holiday cottages
Last minute and late availability deals
If you are looking for a last minute self-catering holiday whether as a family or couple, Cornwall is a great place to visit. It is always worth checking this page as when we are able to we have seasonal offers and last minute or late availability promotions.
(1 – 2 weeks before arrival date): If Pier Cot is booked, we can offer the other 2 cottages out for couples for a similar price as the respective week in Pier Cot. Season dependent:-)
For families enquiring about late availabilities in Sea View and Cliff House, we offer weekend specials from Friday to Monday, and weekday specials Monday to Friday. These deals are 75% of the advertised booking price. Please feel free to get in touch if you wish to book the whole week.
Get inspired for spring!
- Head to Chapel Porth, as beaches go it’s just about perfect
- Take in a sunset at St. Agnes head or wander over to Cligga and watch the cliffs change colour from auburn golds to deep ochres and reds. See if you can see the blues of the copper veins showing up in the rocks.
- Surfing lessons with Tom on the beach just below us, then warm up with cake and a coffee from Breakers
- Up the creek… with a paddle! Koru Kayaking can give you a completely new experience and view of Cornwall. Try their trip to the peaceful and gorgeous Frenchman’s Creek, setting of Daphne du Maurier’s swashbuckling 1940’s novel.
- Take a dawn walk to the top of the Beacon, see the mist sitting in the valleys as the sun rises across the Cornwall and onto the ocean and beyond
- Visit St Agnes museum – entry is free
Cornwall Wildlife Trust do some great days out on the beach, leaders take both adults and children across the rock pools collecting all sorts of creatures great and small. They are amazingly patient and answer any questions you might have and willingly share their knowledge of the ocean shoreline.